Creative Visualization is the technique of using your imagination to create what you want in your life. We use visualization everyday, even if unknown to ourselves, as it is the basic creative energy of the universe. However you don't need to 'believe' or 'have faith' in any spiritual or metaphysical ideas in order for it to work. It is a natural process of utilizing the right side of your brain. It is a wonderful mindset to have any time of the year, but sometimes a new year is a great chance for a fresh start and new way of looking at things.
Here is a very simple 5 step process of using this powerful methodology, so that you can set up the blueprint for a successful 2019!
1. Set your Goal (make sure it is a SMART goal ~ an acronym for the 5 steps of specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-based, is one of the most effective tools used by high achievers to reach their goals consistently.), i.e. this could be to quit smoking, lose weight, improved health or simply a change in your life circumstance.
2. Create a clear idea or picture or feeling of the object or situation exactly as you want it and think of about it in present tense AS-IF it is already existing the way you want it to be.
3. Bring the picture to mind regularly, both before you go to bed at night and first thing when you wake up in the morning and then throughout your day. Make it so it becomes an integrated part of your life, so that it can become more real every time you think about it.
4. Focus on your goal and look at it in positive, encouraging way, making strong positive statements to yourself and envisioning that is has come or is now coming to you. See yourself receiving and achieving it.
5. 'Just Do It' - Make a daily check list of activities and actions that will go towards manifesting that desired outcome. Work towards this desired outcome with passion and determination. Creative visualization in itself is great, but sometimes fails as this final stop of the process is sometimes forgotten about.
Note that some goals can change before they are achieved, which is a natural part of the process. Allow yourself to make mistakes too and if you have a bad day, don't beat yourself up, dust yourself down and know tomorrow is another opportunity to put things right. We wouldn't be human if we didn't make mistakes and this is how we learn. But remember You Can If You Think You Can...don't let the fake 'limitations' stop you! We are all capable of doing so much more that we would ever realize!
My name if Trevor Eivers and I am based in Waterford, Ireland. I am a Certified Consulting Hypnotist (since 2010) with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), which is the largest hypnosis body in the world with over 14,000 members in 83 different countries worldwide. I am also a Certified NLP practitioner. I love my job in which I help everyday people with everyday issues. Contact me at 086-8211677 or check me out online at waterford-hypnosis.com or Facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trevor-Eivers-Hypnosis/177881245578285